Rebar Kelly supports Team Rainbow UnicornsSeptember 5, 2018
September 27, 2018September 24, 2018
Rebar Kelly will be participating in an event in honor of Laura Hill’s late brother Jesse Hill on Saturday, September 29, 2018. The Jesse Hill Wiffle Ball Tournament proceeds will go to Caron Foundation, a CARF accredited non-profit rehabilitation centers in Pennsylvania (also has locations in Florida.) Last year they were able to raise $4,173.00 for Caron, and in the past four years combined they have raised over $14,000.00.
The event is a wiffle ball tournament made up of teams of 4 people each. There are also t-shirt sales, food, a raffle and prizes. The location is Jenkintown Elementary School – the field is at the corner of Florence and West Aves. in Jenkintown.
This year raffle items include Philadelphia Sports Team items such as:
- Signed Photo of Philadelphia Eagle Willie Thomas
- Signed Photo of Philadelphia Eagle Bill Bergey
- Signed Flyers Jersey by Travis Konecny
- Signed Flyers Puck by Jakub Voracek
- 2 Tickets to a Philadelphia Flyers Home Game during 2018-2019 Regular Season
- Sixers Package that Includes:
- Autographed Picture of TJ McConnell
- Sixers Hat, Shirt & Water Bottle
If you would like to make a personal donation the Go-Fund page is here: https://www.gofundme.com/Jhood11
Caron’s website is: https://www.caron.org/