Jayne L. Brayer is a partner and special trial counsel at Rebar Kelly. She has extensive experience in commercial litigation, civil litigation, having handled cases of medical malpractice, automobile, construction defect, construction bodily injury, employment, premises liability and toxic tort matters. Jayne has conducted cases from initial pleading to discovery phases, through trial and appeal. She has tried dozens of cases to verdict as sole trial counsel and has represented her clients in mediations with favorable results.
Prior to joining Rebar Kelly, Jayne was a skilled trial attorney handling a wide range of defense litigation matters. She has a proven record of successfully defending business entities and professionals including physicians, medical groups, hospitals and healthcare systems for over 25 years.
Temple University, B.A. in Criminal Justice 1989
Pace University School of Law 1992
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Westchester Women's Bar Association
- Pace University Law School Moot Court Board
- Pace University Law School Ranking Scholar
- Pace University Law School Women’s Justice Center
In her spare time, Jayne enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, and traveling both nationally and internationally. Her prior safari vacation has left her yearning for more. She is an avid reader and enjoys the beach and attending concerts.