Ed Stolarski is a partner at Rebar Kelly. He has extensive experience in the defense of complex litigation cases in the Federal and state courts in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. He has been lead trial counsel in defending health care facilities, physicians and nurses in medical negligence cases. He has represented clients in the defense of products liability, professional liability, errors and omissions, mass tort and insurance coverage litigation. In addition to his trial practice, Ed has briefed and presented appellate cases before the Pennsylvania Superior and Commonwealth Courts, the New Jersey Superior Court Appellate Division as well as the New York Court of Appeals. He has also represented clients in arguments before the United States Courts of Appeals for the Second and Third Circuits.
Mercyhurst University, B.A., M.S.
Delaware Law School of Widener University
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Member, Friends for Friends Charity, Conshohocken, PA
- Ed enjoys golf and spending time at the Jersey Shore.