Prior to joining Rebar Kelly as a partner, Mr. Kelly was a partner at Wright & O’Donnell, P.C. in Conshohocken, McKissock & Hoffman, P.C. in Philadelphia, and Mazullo, Murphy & Kelly in Doylestown, PA. Mr. Kelly was born in Philadelphia, and now resides in Warrington, PA with his wife and five children. Outside of work, he is an active coach in youth soccer and basketball. As a pro bono service, he volunteers his time assisting battered and threatened persons in obtaining Protection From Abuse Orders.
Mr. Kelly’s practice areas include general liability, product liability, civil rights, professional liability, insurance coverage, insurance bad faith, construction litigation, trucking litigation, employment law, commercial litigation, and insurance fraud.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1994
- B.A., DeSales University, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- The Philadelphia Loss Conference (PLC)